Translate

srijeda, 30. siječnja 2013.

Insomnia..and chocolate

It is 00:56, thursday...Can´t sleep. Maybe because of 3 nescafes today??? Boo..
After being hooked up on Instagram, I feel like I´m gonna be hooked up on blogging. Anyway, this is my personal place for train of thought.( Sorry for my english, I´m little bit rusty ).In this late hours, only thing on my mind is chocolate. Like to think about myself as a chocolate junkie. Above that, now I´m in PMS :)) If you are a girl, then you probably know what I´m talking about!


Slice of this beauty??
Give it to me,baby..
Yeah,only virtually.










Just kidding...But I don´t wanna be serious right now. Imagination is wonderful thing..

Like, for example, you daydream about pair of Louboutin red soles ( at least I do!! ) Mix of this two my obsessions may product this kind of hybrid:


So cute!
So cute!
So cute!












Checking out for now....See ya later...Think I have leftovers of Nutella somewhere..
Kisses&Hugs

2 komentara:

  1. I added nutella to my shopping list - going to make crepes with it. I'm craving chocolate!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. wow..I don´t know bake anything..even crepes..lucky you..I´m just eating ice cream.. :)

      Izbriši

Napomena: komentar može objaviti samo član ovog bloga.