Translate

utorak, 26. veljače 2013.

Faux fur - without any doubt

I support wearing faux fur, that is always my first choice. Today faux fur looks so real, so good, so soft and stylish! Its texture, shape and various colors are so attractive and alluring for me. 
Could you wish any better outfirt for cold winter days, day or night?!
It is up to every person individually to style it , depending on occasion, age and the effect that person  want to achieve :) You can play dressing up like I do :)

Here are some my faux fur coats.

Photo:


H&M

H&M

Tally Weijl

New Yorker

H&M


Usually I combine it with jeans or leggins for daily & comfortable look ; for partying and going out on weekends I combine it with tube dresses or leather pants ( and of course high heels ).

Photo:












I wish that more people would realize and begin to appreciate the beauty of faux fur!
Untill next time..

xoxo

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar

Napomena: komentar može objaviti samo član ovog bloga.