Translate

petak, 22. veljače 2013.

My everything...Pure love

I would like to introduce whole world with my greatest love!
My sunhine, my boy, my reason for smile... Pure love in a small body!!
Felix is an apricot minipoodle, now he is 13 yeras old.
I love him more than words can express. :)
Here he is, isn´t he adorable?!

Photo:

24.5.2012.
I was wearing zara basic t-shirt on stripes and ray ban sunnies, and Felix had a haircut :)

20.6.2012.

I was wearing this funny shirt on lips from New Yorker and Ray ban sunnies, Felix didn´t want to pose :)

september 2012.

This photo was taken in my room, where felix usually sleeps.

september 2012.

This was in Istra, in our house for vacation. Felix usually has best time there, because there is so much space for running.
I was wearing Miss Sixty jenas, from H&M earings, scarf and t-shirt.


september 2012.
Happy memories, so love this photo... Pink roses, still was summer, beautifull day and my little dog :)
This is in front of our house; Felix is my bodyguard always :)
My outfit was Zara blouse, Topshop denim shorts ans Accessorize sunglasses.

november 2012.

We went for a walk, sporty look for me and Felix is charming as usual.
For me: North sails jacket, We are Replay jeans and Adidas sneakers.


januaray 2013.

Home atmosphere, in bed :)

january 2013.

I was about to go in Trieste to do some shopping and my love wanted to go with me. When I llok at this photo I observe that we started to look like each other!!
I was wearing: Ugg boots, Aldo ring and earings, Topshop faux fur coat, H&M leggins.


29.1.2013.

Sunny day and little walk together.
I was waering: Topshop trench and turtle neck sweater, Guess bag, Ugg boots, H&M ring, leggins and hair flower, Marc Jacobs sunglasses

21.2.2013.

He is so proud and handsome in his new coat. Fancy & stylish my love!!


Till next time :)
Hugs & kisses

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar

Napomena: komentar može objaviti samo član ovog bloga.