Today, 11.2.2013., I woke up earlier in the morning. than I usually do. It was already cold, freezy and snowflakes started falling.
I had appointment with my dear friend, a coffee in local bar, so when we met, we decided to take a walk.
Suddenly, snow began to fall heavily but luckily I had my precious warm scarf - today was enough cold & chilly for premiere of it :)
Here are few photos :
![]() |
| my backyard |
My OOTD was: H&M luxurious scarf, Benetton jacket, Replay mini denim skirt, H&M leggins, zara boots
![]() |
| Outfit |
While I´m writing this post, it is evening... Snow is still falling... Unstoppable.. Situation will be better with cup of warm cocoa :)
In the end just wanna share with you peacefull and idyllic picture- view from my bedroom window.
Enjoy it !!
Enjoy it !!
![]() |
| snow :) |
Till next time...
Hugs & kisses



Nema komentara:
Objavi komentar
Napomena: komentar može objaviti samo član ovog bloga.