This afternoon was really cold outside...
My thoughts strayed into hot & far places, into tropics :)
Africa!! Continent - symbol of wilderness and exotic, inexhaustible source of inspiration for fashion designers. Always & forever!
I must say, in my wardrobe, untill recently, there was no piece of clothing with zebra print. Why, I don´t know it exactly, but my love towards leopard print has always been present.
Few years ago I bought zebra print scarf from H&M and that was my only item.
Somehow, situation has changed. This winter zebra entered through the back door in my life.
My mini zebra treasure:
These cute shoes I recently bought in Venezia, on carnival, on sale and they costed only 5 euro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Unbeliveable!
My mini zebra treasure:
![]() |
| H&M |
These cute shoes I recently bought in Venezia, on carnival, on sale and they costed only 5 euro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Unbeliveable!
![]() |
| H&M, Zara |
Little purse / wallet and this awesome black & white sunnies are my gifts for Valentine´s day, both from Zara.
I began to notice zebra print in collections and shops of many fashion brands.
This is what is available in my hometown, Rijeka in Croatia.
My selection of hot zebra print items, hope you would like it :)
1. Zara
Photo 1:
![]() |
| Zebra pattern jacquard coat |
Photo 2:
![]() |
| zebra pattern jacquard mini skirt |
Photo 3:
![]() |
| stripped zebra print scarf |
Photo 4:
![]() |
| zebra print scarf |
2. H&M
Photo 1:
![]() |
| zebra print stretch dress |
Photo 2:
![]() |
| zebra print sneakers |
Photo 3:
![]() | |
| zebra print scarf |
This are all in stores now, new collections, some are winter 2012/2013, but most of them are spring 2013.
I have no doubts that scarf and dress from H&M are my next babies :) Really soon :)
Gorgeous coat from Zara is my pick for my fast upcoming birthday , hahahaha.
( photos will be updated as soon as I go shopping - wish me luck! )
Following photos are my, how should I say, perfection in a small! :)
1. one and only - master of animal print!!
Roberto Cavalli
![]() |
| animal print jumpsuit |
I could picture myself in this amazing jumpsuit this summer, drinking my Mojito... ah...
| zebra printed Florence bag, ss 2013 |
No need to explain - great bag for every occasion!
2. Valentino
![]() |
| zebra print stud sandal |
Who wouldn´t put on these breathtaking sandals?!
3. Jimmy Choo
![]() |
| Marin zebra oversized clutch |
![]() |
| zebra print shoulder bag |
Love both of these beauties, can´t decide which one are better: yes, these are real sweet torment :)
![]() |
| zebra print stud sandal |
Love on first sight!
![]() |
| zebra print pointy toe pumps |
![]() |
| zebra print pointy toe shoe |
Classy, sophisticated, posh - great design ; simple but flawless!
Must stop now because that much of the beuaty it hurts my eyes :) :) :)
Till next time...
Hugs & kisses
















Nema komentara:
Objavi komentar
Napomena: komentar može objaviti samo član ovog bloga.