Photo:
![]() |
| Mango |
![]() |
| Mango |
![]() |
| Mango |
![]() |
| Mango |
![]() |
| Aldo |
![]() |
| Aldo |
![]() |
| Funky Fish |
![]() |
| Funky Fish |
![]() |
| Funky Fish |
![]() |
| Aldo |
![]() |
| Aldo |
![]() |
| Aldo |
![]() |
| Accessorize |
![]() |
| Accessorize |
![]() |
| Accessorize |
![]() |
| Accessoires |
![]() |
| Accessoires |
![]() |
| New Yorker |
![]() |
| New Yorker |
![]() |
| New Yorker |
![]() |
| New Yorker |
![]() |
| New Yorker |
![]() |
| New Yorker |
![]() |
| New Yorker |
![]() |
| New Yorker |
![]() |
| New Yorker |
![]() |
| Handmade by I.S.Tucić |
![]() |
| Handmade by Micica |
I´ve got more rings, they are from no name store, but I like them soo much :)
Photo:
Untill next time!
xoxo



































Nema komentara:
Objavi komentar
Napomena: komentar može objaviti samo član ovog bloga.