I love jewellry, that´s known fact long time ago, and I will always do!!
So I decided to present to wide audience my collection, starting out with rings. ( If you remember, in one older posts I gave to you photos of some my statement necklaces )
Photos:
![]() |
| H&M |
![]() |
| H&M |
![]() |
| H&M |
![]() |
| H&M |
![]() |
| H&M |
![]() |
| H&M |
![]() |
| H&M |
![]() |
| H&M |
![]() |
| H&M |
![]() |
| H&M |
![]() |
| H&M |
![]() |
| H&M |
![]() |
| H&M |
![]() |
| H&M |
![]() |
| H&M |
![]() |
| H&M |
![]() |
| H&M |
![]() |
| H&M |
![]() |
| H&M |
![]() |
| H&M |
Hope you like them like I do... :) :)
Hugs & kisses




















Nema komentara:
Objavi komentar
Napomena: komentar može objaviti samo član ovog bloga.