Translate

ponedjeljak, 11. veljače 2013.

Venezia- carnival 2013.

Finally... One dream came true... Venezia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Everybody told me that there is no city like Venezia, of course, I agree with that fact, but there is no word to express my  first impression when I saw it with my own eyes.
I was speachless, excited like little child with new toy...
Days ago I was preparing, reading, waiting for 9.2.2013. to come, saturday, when we had our trip planned.
At last, saturday came and after long drive by bus, we arrived.
We had luck with weather ( it was sunny, cloudless, just wonderful ). It was the last day of carnival, beautiful tradition in which the city is famous and known all over the world. You can only imagine how many people was there. River of people in every street, on every corner... But nevermind!!!!
I was in trans.
Perfect day; sightseeing + shopping... What more can girl wish?!

Here are few photos for illustration how it was:)

Photos:

gondolas

gondolas

cityscape

Piazza San Marco

Which mask to buy?!

my choice was this one :)

me & gondola

My outfit for this trip was all black : Zara sunglasses, biker boots, leather tights from Topshop, turtle neck sweater also from Topshop, Guess bag, New Yorker grey cardigan.



Following photo doesn´t need explanation... Pure perfection !

LV store


What else to say? Great day, good times & good memories.
Carnival is over, time when we can be anything we want to be... Back to life, back to reality.

Masks have fallen :)




Xoxo :)

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar

Napomena: komentar može objaviti samo član ovog bloga.