Translate

subota, 2. veljače 2013.

Retro no.1

Today I have zero inspiration...
But I want to share with you some my old photos while I was blonde girl. I was blonde from my 18-27 year. Long internship :)
Found this photos in my laptop and felt a little bit nostalgic, so here you are:

Outfit 1:

summer 2011.

That day was definitely day for PINK :)))))
I remember, it was august, so hot and sultry... Perfect day for less clothes as possible. My friend told me that I look like an ice cream in this outfit. No problem, I crave for ice cream on summer-so that was damn good comparison. I was wearing no name sandals, pink Miss Selfridge skirt with ruffles, Miss Selfridge top, Accessorize necklace and my fav Ray ban cats sunnies. Barbie look !

Outfit 2:

summer 2011.
It was also august, afternoon. I was on my way to Chinese restoran. Top is from H&M, Topshop mini skirt, Stradivarius sandals and Ray ban sunnies. Smile is gratis :)

Hugs& kisses

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar

Napomena: komentar može objaviti samo član ovog bloga.