Translate

utorak, 12. veljače 2013.

Valentine´s day

OK, it is february, month when we celebrate love. I know that Valentine´s day is product of consumerism and capitalism.
We all live in consumer society and it is all about money.
But still... I love that day, 14th february, you may call me shallow person because of that, but I love all holidays, I love presents, I love giving and receiving :))
There is something in spending that day in a little bit special way. Intimate dinner, travel or doing something in two! Whatever, just doing something to show your love, care and attention.
I support all people who say that every day should be like Valentine´s day, but for me that day even more :)




29.1.2013.


Red is color of love, of passion. Rose is also one strong association for me; flower that symbolize love as emotion.

I found this photo appropriate because it unites all this little associations on Valentine´s day .
For my " amative " look merits goes to red trench from Miss Selfridge and flower from H&M - hair brooch.


And now... My dream wish list of gifts :)
Girl can dream, do you agree ?! )
All in RED color.

Photo 1:


These are Valentino 2013. rock stud pumps. Love it!

Photo 2:


Christian Louboutin red sole

Photo 3:


Christian Louboutin pigalle spikes

Photo 4:


Chloe Susan studded boots... or cheap Zara version, I don´t mind :))

Photo 5:



Celine!!! My it bag, definitely!



I could go on and on and on... Must stop untill I go crazy :)
( I should play lotto, hahahahaha )

Love you, and I wish to all of  you happy Valentine´s day, no matter are you single or taken!

Hugs & kisses

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar

Napomena: komentar može objaviti samo član ovog bloga.