This weekend started magically...
Weather was indicated on cold, freezy and snowy afternoon so on friday evening / night, 22.2.2013., it started to snow. Real snow!! For entire night flurries have fallen and when I woke up on saturday morning first thing that I saw was enormous amount of white cover everywhere. On treas, grass, road, rooftops...
Idyll, true winter as in my town is rare thing because I live by the sea and snow comes every few yeras.
Fantastic thing for kids and my dog, but not so great for my car :)
After hard work and cleaning around house, after all that, yes, then was time for some photo session :) :)
Photo:
![]() |
| ready to go cleaning :) |
What I wore for cleaning snowy mess :
Ray ban sunglasses, from H&M panda iphone case, from Benetton jacket, from New Yorker hoody & tracksuit, from Tally Weijl cap
sporty & cozy
This is snow :) Happy me!
Cleaning was over and roads were safe for driving. I put on new outfit and went to center for some shopping.
Photo:
You can see remains of snow :(
My warm outfit:
Sunglasses are from Zara, Paciotti boots, Baldinini coat, H&M leggins and woolen cap, Guess hanbag
I usually wear scarf, I´m quite a scarf-junkie but today there was no need for one.
In next post I will write about scarfomania :)
Hugs & kisses
Photo:
![]() |
| 23.2.2013. |
You can see remains of snow :(
My warm outfit:
Sunglasses are from Zara, Paciotti boots, Baldinini coat, H&M leggins and woolen cap, Guess hanbag
I usually wear scarf, I´m quite a scarf-junkie but today there was no need for one.
In next post I will write about scarfomania :)
Hugs & kisses





Nema komentara:
Objavi komentar
Napomena: komentar može objaviti samo član ovog bloga.