Translate

nedjelja, 3. veljače 2013.

Summertime :)

And finally summer came..
Only good memories from summer 2012. Good times = good memories!

Photo 1:

June 2012.




Before any word, IGNORE my duck face :)
I was fooling around with my friend, but I love emotions from that day and lots of laughter.
New haircut, new highlights, new H&M scarf in pretty floral print.... and of course matching handmade earings in that aquamarine color... It´s all in details.

Photo 2:
June 2012.
One of my dearest photos. What a peacefull atmosphere- sun, sea, fluffy clouds. Do you need more?!

Photo 3:

June 2012.
My first association on this photo is that I look like Maltese / Polish flag :)
Outfit: red- white H&M dress for incredible 7 euros, flower brooch and ring from H&M again, Just Cavalli men´s watch, Accessorize necklace

Photo 4:

July 2012.
Coffee time... Hot day in july... Suntan is already here and to accentuate it I put my lovely coral dress from H&M, coral flower in my chignon hairstyle, long gold necklace also from H&M and Marc Ecko bronze watc. The best thing is that you put dress on- one piece of clothes and you are ready- fast and effortles!


To be continued....
Hugs & kisses

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar

Napomena: komentar može objaviti samo član ovog bloga.