To be continued?
Yes... Here are some not so old pictures; spring 2012.
Spring is my favourite season of year ( my sign in Zodiac is Aries ). In my town, in spring, days are sunny, worm... Ideally for walking, spending time in open places, drinking coffee.... Or just doing nothing, but on sun :)
Photo 1:
![]() |
| April 2012. |
I were in Crikvenica, small touristic place near my hometown. It was gorgeous day and in one most popular lounge bar/restoran, after drink, I ordered this fenomenal cake. Real chocolate bomb! Smile on my face tells it all :) Temperature was just right for my snake print Mango dress, colorful jewellry and Cavalli sunnies.
p.s. While I´m watching this photo, my belly started crying for some food. Bon appetit to me, in advance!
Photo 2:
![]() |
| May 2012. |
Pop of color :), with few accessoires you can make plain black t-shirt ( from Mango ) in cute daily outfit. I choosed pink scarf with dot print, pink large handmade earings and lilac Guess handbag. Of course, dark blue jeans & black Ray ban - that´all folks :)
Photo 3:
![]() | |
| may 2012. |
That day was day for releasing the beast... Just kidding, but must say how big fan of animal print I am. In every way- zebra, leopard, tiger, snake... Love them all! However, they are delicate to deal with them; my way is to put it on bag, scarf , shoes + plain rest of outfit or dress / top / blouse with animal print + neutral tones on shoes & bag. Mixing it like that is always win - win combination.
Top and necklace is from H&M, sunglasses are Ray ban and my unisex Marc Ecko watch.
Photo 4:
![]() |
| May 2012. |
Don´t know how many short sleeve t-shirts in my wardrobe I have, but love those one with some print on it. On this grey one is Madonna, not because I love her music, just by chance. Dark blue jeans are from Replay, handbag is from Guess, Ray ban sunglasses, silver bling bling Marc Ecko watch.
Till next time...
Hugs & kisses




Nema komentara:
Objavi komentar
Napomena: komentar može objaviti samo član ovog bloga.