Translate

četvrtak, 7. veljače 2013.

Ciao, Trieste, ciao :)

Ah, Trieste in Italy...
If you live in Rijeka, than you know what that city represent to us: iconic place for shopping!
With the distance less than 70 km and about an 1 hour long drive, it is usually for me to jump there for little shopping or glass of Aperol :)








This january, with first days of sales, I went to Trieste with my partner.
When I said sale I meant real meaning of word SALE, when everything is off to 50-70% .
After some purchases in H&M ( some jewellry, blazer, bag and shirt ), we sat in one nice bar and ordered an Aperol and beer. Great way to finish a pleasant afternoon.
Cheers!

My outfit :

8.1.2013.

Nude sand tones that day - Ugg boots, Zara handbag & sunglasses, H&M leggins & shorts, Topshop eco fur coat, Aldo earings & ring


8.1.2013.






Hugs & kisses

2 komentara:

Napomena: komentar može objaviti samo član ovog bloga.