Translate

srijeda, 6. veljače 2013.

Do you love blazers like I do?!

Today my subject of interes is blazer. I´ve been organizing my wardrobe, cleaning and assorting clothes. While doing that, I spotted them on hanger and decided I could dedicate one post to them. :)
Blazer is very versatile garment.
Whether you´re going out on a saturday night with your girlfriends, going on a daily coctail party, business meeting or something else... Blazer is safe choice to shine and leave good impression.
I have few in my wardrobe and I wore them in different occasions : birthday parties, celebration of graduation, saturday night out, many parties... I can´t even remember all those situations.

I prefer blazers that Zara has in almost every collection in range of colors, in many patterns and textures.
I have three pieces, in happy summer colors: yellow, orange and pink / fuchsia.


Photo:

Zara


Zara


Zara



Black blazer is indispensable item.
My two ones are completely different one of each other.
One from Mango is more solemn and finer then one from H&M; that one is more for outs or casual look

Photo:

Mango


H&M


Of course, never enough :)
In other colors are following photos:

Photo :

Mango


New Yorker


H&M

And sugar in the end...
My oldest blazer / jacket from Replay, with stripes and printed pink dragon on the back and on sleeves.



Replay

See you soon :)
xoxo

2 komentara:

Napomena: komentar može objaviti samo član ovog bloga.