Today is sunday, day for relaxing :)
My boyfriend´s mother two days ago had birthday, but today she is celebrating and making party for whole family.
I took two bottles of good vine and this outfit for casual, home atmosphere.
Cheers! :)
Photo:
What I wore:
Zara - bag, sunglasses, boots
Replay mini denim skirt
Tally Weijl cardigan with faux fur
H&M - leggins and black & white t-shirt
Simple outfit; it is always fast and easy to combine black & white :)
Only pop of color is on my nails - red nail polish.
Hugs & kisses
![]() |
| 17.2.2013. |
![]() |
| 17.2.2013. |
![]() |
| 17.2.2013. |
![]() |
| 17.2.2013. |
![]() |
| details |
What I wore:
Zara - bag, sunglasses, boots
Replay mini denim skirt
Tally Weijl cardigan with faux fur
H&M - leggins and black & white t-shirt
Simple outfit; it is always fast and easy to combine black & white :)
Only pop of color is on my nails - red nail polish.
Hugs & kisses





thanks a lot :)
OdgovoriIzbriši