Translate

subota, 2. veljače 2013.

Retro no2.

Lazy sunday... Cup of tea and music for awakening... :)
Hello everbody! I don´t like mornings, but today I´m in good mood! Yupi!
Today is part 2 of my mini retrospective.
If you´re following me, after being blonde, I dare to be brunette.
Here is one of the earliest pictures.

Photo 1:
december 2011.
Even the fact that was december, it was sunny and beautiful day. Ideally for vanilla nescafe on the terase of neighborhood cafe.I was sunbathing like lizard and enjoying like little baby. Jacket with fur in this crazy green/blue color is from Phard and Ray ban sunnies. Good memories, good times!

 Photo 2:

december 2011.
 This photo, which was taken after saturday night out and tiny hangover :)), reminds me how much I love rock style... Black leather, big sunglasses, efortless outfits, great details . scarves, studds, fringes...


 Photo 3:

february 2012.

That day was sunny, but chilly, freezing. Of course, Nescafe vanilla ( because I don´t drink normal coffee ) in front of me. Day for wearing something black, actually my fav color- turtle neck sweater from Topshop, handmade fuchsia earings and Cavalli sunnies.


Hugs & kisses

2 komentara:

Napomena: komentar može objaviti samo član ovog bloga.